Sormpsons: Wake Up Bart! Sormpsons: Wake Up Bart!

Artful

That Ain't Me That Ain't Me

very nice! The story it told was very touching and the song was super easy on the ears. The animation was very cute and I feel like the soft colors and the rougher lines at parts really lent itself to the tone of the song. Just all around very nice stuff!

The Finding Dory Collab The Finding Dory Collab

Dory is Fucking hot, thank you for making the vision of truth known New Wave, you are my god, I am your disciple, rate 5 kalih mah

MobileSpider responds:

*rips ryan's big cheeks out* KALIH MAH KAALIH MAHH

ディノバルド! ディノバルド!

I was on the edge of my fucking seat holy shit

Happy Birthday RyanStorm: The End of Birthday Collabs Happy Birthday RyanStorm: The End of Birthday Collabs

who the fuck is ryan storm and how did u get his number????

Happy Birthday MobileSpider! Happy Birthday MobileSpider!

who is this?

SOMETHING SOMETHING HOUSE OF MOUSE
WE'RE AHVING A BAELFLK ASOIHGOIEOGH
aty the HOUSEofgmouse

MobileSpider responds:

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within10 days.Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you to death.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $9,000 usd is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 usd then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $6,000 usd. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows all members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action.

Pixel Boys Pixel Boys

I was lost, this helped me find my way home, thank you for helping me find my home. I love my home. heres my adress
come on overy

Pixel Mythology Pixel Mythology

this is cool, I love the colors and how expressive the character animation is

Robot Boy Show - 12/29/2015 Robot Boy Show - 12/29/2015